Hosting a psychic party is a great way to bring friends together! It is a great way to get your friends and family together for yummy food, drinks, and a glimpse into your future! What more can you ask for in a night out?
A psychic party is great for:
Wedding or baby showers
- Girls night out
Here are some tips on hosting a tarot party or psychic party:
- Invite as many friends as you can, not everyone will be able to make it. But also keep in mind of timing and whether or not you will need to choose more than one person to be a reader. If you don’t have the space to have two readers you may want to limit your list and maybe have two parties a month or so apart.
- Find out ahead of time how the person who will be doing the tarot card readings at your party will perform the readings. You should switch people who are hosts and also the ones who will be the readers.
- Choose a table for the readings. Make sure it’s big enough to lay out the tarot card spread and what ever else is desired when doing the readings.
- It is also very helpful to not have the tarot card readings done where they can be heard by the other guests. Sometimes the person’s Spirit Guides or passed loved one may need to get a very important message out and it may be something that the recipient does not want others to know.
- Call your guests who have confirmed they are coming about 24-48 hours in advance. This way they will not forget to show up.
- Try your best to have your guests hold off on their alcoholic drinks till after their reading.
- Most importantly – have fun and keep an open mind!